OMG OMG OMG
Reblog every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always had a thing for hand animated camera move and turn around…
I can’t tell exactly why…
probably cause it gives me the feeling I can manage everything and show exactly what I have in my head.
that can seems stupid but it makes me feel like, sculpting the animation more than drawing it.
please watch avril lavigne’s new video it is so much worse than you are imagining as you are reading this, it is so much worse than anyone could have ever guessed it would be
this video is so embarrassing wow
This is a disaster.
Sad for Harajuku.
This is the worst thing I have ever watched. Oh my god what the hell. Like actually the worst I think.
… This makes me uncomfortable.
But you have to love how the Japanese women behind her look bored as hell; every shot, they’re all like “God, how much longer is this gonna go on?”
How can the song producer, the video producer, the video director, and Avril herself sleep at night, carrying this outrageous product in their conscience?
The 9/11 Memorial is the site of a massive international tragedy.
It is not a tourist attraction.
It should not be third on your list of things to do in New York.
It is not a normal thing to want to see.
Having the desire to buy a 9/11 Memorial t-shirt is a sign of poor character.
If you have a personal connection to the site, if you lost someone in the attacks or were personally impacted by the wars that sprang from them, by all means, go to the memorial. But that’s not most people. Most people are gawking.
Resist the entropy of getting excited about going there.
If you’re telling yourself you want to go so your dollars can support the families, take out your checkbook. If that’s not as satisfying to you, that’s not why you’re going.
The 9/11 Memorial is the #1 thing that people ask NYC concierges about. Right after “Where’s check-in?” and right before “Where’s the bathroom?” comes “Where’s 9/11?” I don’t know why.
Would you want to visit a death camp, mass grave, or murder site while on vacation anywhere else? If you would, you probably wouldn’t ask where to buy souvenirs. If you wouldn’t, if the idea of gawking at tragedy does not truly appeal to who you are, maybe think about seeing a museum, a musical, an old neighborhood, a famous store, the firehouse from “Ghostbusters,” a bridge, a train station, a restaurant, a river, a cupcake shop, a pizza place, a fountain, a park, a statue, a building.
New York is a terrorist target because it is a singular, spectacular place to be a human being.
Don’t go see the target.
Go see what makes it a target.
And no, it does not have a fucking food court.
I think one can go visit the 9/11 Memorial as a place of reflection, no matter if one didn’t lost anybody in the attack, but after having to run away for teenagers playing “seek and hide” while laughing and screaming in the middle of the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Berlin, Germany) I am pretty sure reflection is not the choosen attitude of 99% of tourists.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
Jaja, me alegra que haya causando sus efectos, yo misma no tengo idea por qué resolví ver el video, creo que fue porque lo reblogueó alguien a quien estimo de alguna manera. En general da risa, pero cuando te imaginas la reacción de Dvorák, es para desternillarse. Supongo que se podría hacer con más piezas clásicas, sería maravilloso XD